1. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Mark 12:29, 1 John 5:7)
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, the only rule of faith and conduct, and its standards are applicable to every generation. We further believe the revelation of scripture is full, final, and complete, and thus may not be added to, nor deleted from.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21; Revelation 22:18-19
3. We believe the literal Genesis record of the creation of all things visible and invisible, including man, who alone is made in the image and likeness of God.
(Genesis 1 & 2)
4. We believe the biblical record concerning the fall of man, his depravity and sinfulness, and his lost condition apart from the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 3; Romans 1:18-2:1; Ephesians 2:1-3)
5. We believe in Jesus Christ the only begotten of the Father, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His death on the cross, His atoning blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His soon coming again in power and glory.
(Matthew 1:22-25; Matthew 26:36-68; John 3:16; John 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
6. We believe in the resurrection from the dead and the righteous judgement of God, who shall receive the righteous into His eternal kingdom and damn the wicked into eternal hell.
(2 Thessalonians 1:7-12)
7. We believe that man receives salvation only through faith in Christ Jesus and confession of Him as Lord, in true repentance from sin, followed with water baptism.
(Mark 16:16; Romans 10:9-10)
8. We believe the biblical record concerning Satan, the arch-enemy of God, the would-be destroyer of every soul, and that he is defeated only as we abide in Christ.
(1 Peter 5:8)
9. We believe in the Church, consisting of those who are truly born again, baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body, serving as the habitation of God, and the body of Christ on the earth.
(1 Corinthians 12; Ephesians 2:19-22; 1 Peter 2:9-10)